Web Conference Video
The Zip Conferencing Newsletter - Tips, Tricks and Information
The New Web Conferencing Platform has Arrived! - Zip Conferencing is excited to announce that the Web Conferencing interface has been redesigned with a fresh and intuitive look and feel, and was released on January 21st, 2011.
We’re excited for you to experience the product’s enhanced features, all designed to improve your meeting experience.
What stays the same?
- Login credentials – process for logging in, scheduling and starting meetings
- Persistent URL - Personalized Persistent URL’s you’ve created in the past
- Content Library – any presentations loaded or recordings saved
- Pricing and Service Plans
- Same great customer support
You’ll experience all the great functionality you have today, such as: Application and Presentation Sharing, Chat with Attendees, Audio Conference Controls, Polling, Q&A, White-boarding and web streaming. The new product release will also include the following new exciting enhancements:
- No more Java – the new interface is built in Flash so everyone can join your meeting in seconds
- Improved User Interface – to make meetings easier to run and more engaging
- Outlook Integration – quickly schedule meetings, manage your account preferences or get support in a single click right from Outlook
If you have questions, please contact Sales at 866-704-2451 press 1.
Did You Know?
You can share video in a Web Conference?
That's right, you can share your video feed from your web cam with the your participants on a web conference. There is no limit to the number of Moderators on the call that can have a web cam feed. The system will automatically change the video picture to the person who is speaking making it easy to operate.
For more details on sharing video on a web conference click here.
FAQ of the Month
Can I have more than one Moderator in my account?
You can add as many Moderators and conferences to your account as you like. If you are the Administrator on the account just log into your conferencing Hub. Hover over the Administration tab and then select Moderators/Add Moderators. Simply add the contact information for the Moderator and hit Save. If you like you can have our system send the account information to the Moderator during the process as well.
For more details on how to add Moderators to your account click here.