Audio Conferencing System
A System built for High Quality Calls
The Zip Conferencing system was designed and built to provide reliable, high quality conference calls. It is hard to compare our conferencing system to other providers but here are some of the features of our system that insure you get a great call every time.
- State of the Art Equipment - Our network uses only the latest state of the art equipment. This insures that you get the best quality service and the latest features available. Some companies use equipment that is older and doesn't have the latest features.
- Back Up Equipment - Our system has full back up equipment on site in case of a catastrophic system failure we can swap out to the back up equipment minimizes any outage. Many companies can't afford to have back up equipment standing by in case of failure. That means if there is an outage you may not be able to get onto your meeting for an extended period of time.
- Reliable Telecommunications - Our network is connected to redundant telecommunications carriers through a network constructed for multi-path routing in case of telecommunications failure. Some companies only use a single failure or point of connection to their network. If the telecommunications company has a problem you could have a problem on your call.
- Power Back Up - Our equipment is connected to a generator and battery back up power system in case of a power outage. This insures that our system will operate even if the power to our building goes out. You are not dependent on us to have commercial power. With our power back up you can be assured your meeting will go on.
- Support - Our audio conferencing system is backed up by multiple layers of support to assist you before, after and during your call. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. While you are on your call we are also available by simply pressing *0 on your telephone. An operator will join the call and assist you.
Zip Conferencing provides high quality, reliable conference calls for less!