Audio Conference Calls
Quality and Reliability are Priority for our Audio Conference Calls
Zip COnferencing understands that audio conference calls are an important part of your business. But audio conference calls are only good if they work when you need them to be. What good are audio conference calls if you can't hear the other people, or if there is static, or worse yet you can't even get on your call? Audio conference calls are like the lights in the conference room. You aren't going to notice them unless they don't work. Audio conference calls should be just as unnoticeable. You should be able to rely on your audio conference calls.
Audio Conference Calls Network Details
Audio conference calls are only as reliable as their equipment and networks. How the conference call service company engineered their network will make all the difference in whether your audio conference calls perform. We would not expect you to know what is going on behind the scenes in a conference call service company so here are a number of details regarding Zip Conferencing that insure your audio conference calls are a success.
- State of the Art Equipment - Zip Conferencing uses only the latest state of the art equipment to perform your audio conference calls. Newer equipment means the service will be more reliable and offer the latest features. When you are using an airline do you like an airline with the latest aircraft? Everyone likes to save money but you also want to make sure that your audio conference calls work well or it could cost you even more in lost business or productivity.
- Redundant Systems - Zip Conferencing has installed back up equipment for your audio conference calls that is always ready to be deployed in case of emergency. Should a failure occur on the primary piece of equipment that is running your audio conference calls the back up equipment will be instantly engaged and take over the conference calls without you missing a beat.
- Back Up Power - All of the equipment that is used to run the audio conference calls is backed up by battery and generator back up power. The batteries will instantly take over in case of emergency and the generator power will start and be able to maintain power indefinitely. A power outage in our facility is not an issue with our audio conference calls back up power.
- Direct Connections - We have established direct network connections with major long distance carriers that eliminates any issues a conference call service company may have in getting the audio conference calls from the network provider to the conference call equipment.
- Multi-Carrier Network - To prevent against an outage at the long distance carrier network for your audio conference calls we have engineered a multi-carrier network so that we can use an alternate carrier if one should have an issue.
- 24/7 Support - Your audio conference calls are supported 24/7 365 days a year by our customer service team that is there to assist you at all times.
Zip Conferencing provides high quality, reliable conference calls for less!